Video Production, Lighting, Cameraman & EditorAbout me...
I have various types of equipment, from HD to GoPro cameras, lighting, radio mics, dollies and monitors
I have 20 years’ experience filming and editing lifestyle packages for broadcast in Ireland. A Nationwide programme that I worked on was nominated for an IFTA during 2014 in the Factual Programme category.
I have worked on documentaries as a lighting cameraman and editor for RTÉ including edited The Queen and Us, and edited Michaela – Finding Peace and The Queen’s Speech.
Shooting and editing news packages with FTP facilities and live camera inserts for 20 years. I work well under pressure and offer a fast turnaround on packages.
Filmed and produced various corporate productions for a wide selection of clients. I bring my vast television broadcast experience and creativity to each corporate project. My goal is to produce a powerful and engaging and unique video.
As well as TV production, we have also developed numerous corporate productions for clients from a wide selection of the business world: retail, construction, education, engineering, pharmaceutical, health care, charities etc
1. Mileage is chargeable at 40c per km.
2. My payment terms are strictly 28 days from invoice date unless otherwise agreed Copyright – The copyright of a film remains with Mark Ronaghan until full and final payment has been made. If a film is ‘published’ online such as uploaded to a website, YouTube, or other social media and payment has not been made within the 28 day payment period a ‘Copyright Infringement Notice’ will be issued which will result in the film being removed and ‘Copyright Infringement Notice’ being announced in its place.
3. New Clients -‐ Payment is due and payable prior to the first day of the shoot. A pro-‐forma invoice will be issued. This only applies to a new clients first shoot. Thereafter payment is due 28 days from the invoice date.
4. Late Payment of Commercial Debts – I understand and will exercise my statutory right to claim interest at 7% above the Central bank of Ireland base rate at the date the debt becomes overdue in accordance with theEuropean Communities (Late Payment in Commercial Transactions) Regulations 2002.
5. I will help, advise and recommend equipment to his clients for a specific requirement but any guidance or advise will not in any circumstances render me liable for the possible inability of the equipment to perform the tasks for which it was ordered and provided.
6. Overtime will be charged at one tenth of the daily rate per hour after ten hours. Overtime will be calculated from standard day rates and not discounted rates.
7. Overnights accommodation and meals will be charged at cost.
8. Congestion charges, car parking, road tunnel/bridge tolls and other reasonable expenses will be charged at cost.
9. All bought in or hired in goods will be charged at cost + 20%
10. Cancellations within 24 hours of job start date – 100% day rate charge applicable
Everything, within reason, is negotiable!